Blogger Tricks
Remember to GRAB OUR BUTTON by copying the code below the button and pasting it into HTML/Java Script gadget on your blog!

Monday 29 June 2015

New Blog?! Starting everything again...?

Hey there Jammers! Mimi here again with another blog notification! I hope you didn't miss AJPU (that much), but I'm thinking about starting a brand new blog! As you maybe noticed, AJPU is really messed up... When I changed the web address of AJPU and made the redirection blog, commenting system disappeared... I wasn't actually thinking about that! Also, the whole template of AJPU became HUGE, but I don't know why...

But, as I already said, I'm thinking about starting new blog, which'll be a lot neater! ^-^
 Don't worry, the AJPU readers will be the first Jammers to know about that new blog! 


Bye Jammers! See you around Jamaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure you share you're opinion, without bullying or swearing! Be polite to other Jammers and respect their opinion!

~Mimi5000