Blogger Tricks
Remember to GRAB OUR BUTTON by copying the code below the button and pasting it into HTML/Java Script gadget on your blog!

Friday 3 July 2015

Animal Jam Newspaper Blog!


Hey Jammers, Mimi here! I just wanted to tell you all about my new blog - Animal Jam Newspaper Blog! As I already said, AJPU really got messed up (deleted comments, sidebar banners don't work, enlarged template), so I needed a fresh start! I would really appreciate if you visit it and support it in any way (commenting, joining the site, sharing buttons...). I'm thankful to all Jammers who were reading AJPU, but I guess AJN is as good!


Remember to visit it! Bye for now, Jammers! :)
Click here to visit AJ Newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure you share you're opinion, without bullying or swearing! Be polite to other Jammers and respect their opinion!

~Mimi5000