Blogger Tricks
Remember to GRAB OUR BUTTON by copying the code below the button and pasting it into HTML/Java Script gadget on your blog!

Sunday 7 June 2015

Continuing or not...?

Hey Jammers! It's Mimi here... Well, long time no see... 

I'm really sorry I didn't say goodbye before kinda"quitting" blogging.. I almost quit AJ too.. It's because of my REAL life, REAL school and very hard exams...

Now, since my holiday came, I'm thinking about posting again... But, I think that's impossible. I guess AJPU isn't interesting anymore for you, Jammers. I'm running out of ideas, as authors are. I'm not really sure should I continue posting. But, however, I won't delete AJPU. Not yet.

I hope all of you aren't mad at me... I'm really sorry.

But, it's on YOU to decide will AJPU be continued. 


Also, I'm sorry if you were asking me some questions on "Ask Mimi" page, or wanted to join Paw Up movement - I wasn't really checking AJPU... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure you share you're opinion, without bullying or swearing! Be polite to other Jammers and respect their opinion!

~Mimi5000