Blogger Tricks
Remember to GRAB OUR BUTTON by copying the code below the button and pasting it into HTML/Java Script gadget on your blog!

Friday 6 March 2015

Clover Bracelet & DE Poll!

*Notice: If you would like to read about yesterday's updates, feel free to check out this post on my main blog! I am so sorry that they were not posted here yesterday.*

Hi jammers! ^.^ Panda here!

The new item is the clover bracelet for sale in Jam Mart Clothing!


This is such an awesome item! ^.^ It is a neat bracelet for a decent price, and it is for all jammers as well! Nice job, AJHQ!

Fact of the Day: The hair that makes up a giraffes tail is about 10 times thicker than the average strand of human hair.


On the DE, they posted a new poll for you guys to vote on! ^.^ Which alpha do you relate to the most? Make sure to stop by the DE and send in your vote by clicking the image below!


I have some bad news, jammers. I may have to stop posting on the AJPU, because my school life is getting a lot harder than before. >.< Suddenly the work load has skyrocketed, and the amount of tests has increased as well. ): I may post occasionally, or change my posting days from Wednesday and Friday to Tuesday and Saturday or something. I'm so sorry guys... D:

Ciao for now jammers! ^.^

Comment Question: Have you voted on the DE poll yet? If so, which alpha did you pick and why?

-Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure you share you're opinion, without bullying or swearing! Be polite to other Jammers and respect their opinion!

~Mimi5000