Blogger Tricks
Remember to GRAB OUR BUTTON by copying the code below the button and pasting it into HTML/Java Script gadget on your blog!

Saturday 4 April 2015

Space Satellite!

Hey jammers! Panda here! ^.^ I have to go really soon, so I am just going to post the new item, sorry!

Anyways, the new item is the space satellite in Jam Mart Furniture!


This is a really cool item, I just wish that it was for all jammers! ^.^

I'm sorry jammers, but that's all I can post today. D:

Comment Question: Do you think that AJHQ is fair about giving non-members enough items that they can buy? Or do you think that AJHQ is unfair about it?

Ciao, jammers! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure you share you're opinion, without bullying or swearing! Be polite to other Jammers and respect their opinion!

~Mimi5000